Wednesday 19 May 2010

New work - Sapphire and Diamond Sterling Silver ring

This beautiful ring features a fine round cornflower blue sapphire flanked by two round white diamonds, set in a heavy Sterling Silver half-round shape band ring.

The sapphire is bezel set and measures approx 4.5mm in diameter. The diamonds are 2mm each (0.03ct each) and are VS, E in quality. The band measures 6mm x 2mm.

Ready to ship in a size L 1/2 = 5 7/8, however can be made in a size required as a custom order (please allow 3-4 weeks for completion).

This ring can also be made in all 18k gold. Please enquire.

Hand-made in my studio in the Cotswolds, England.

To see more of my products please visit www.liliandesigns.etsy.com

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous! I love sapphires :) How much are you charging for such a beautiful ring?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! I am pleased you like the ring. It is available to buy from my Etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/LiliaNDesigns . The shop is set up for customers outside England, however if you in the UK, please let me know.

    At the moment I am donating 5% of all jewelry sales to the Scottish Wildcat Association.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...