Saturday 1 January 2011

Happy New Year to everyone!

I am still here, although absolutely horrified how long it has been since my last post :-)

It has been very hectic here during the pre-Christmas period, I had many Not On The High Street and website orders, which kept me extremely busy. Unfortunately, this left me with my workshop being a complete mess and in need of proper tidying. I was given a beautiful new jeweller's bench for Christmas, which is going to be put in it's proper place hopefully on Wednesday and all my tools will be arranged, so I can find everything easily. I will post a photo of it later.

I have been having a small well-deserved (as I say so myself ;-)) holiday during Christmas period, which I used to have a think about some new designs for the New Year. As well as introducing other gemstones to my Daisy stacking rings, I am planning to expand my range of simple band rings made with single inset gemstones. My Petals range is also in some need of TLC, so I have been designing some more earrings, which will look gorgeous, being lightweight and having a lot of movement as well as sparkle from the gemstones. So, lots more to look forward to, once the kids go back to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...