Tuesday 1 March 2011

New Diamond Rings!

2011 is turning out to be a busy year (thankfully), with my diamond rings particularly popular! With this mind, I have designed three Sterling silver and diamond bands which are now available via my website. These rings are suitable to be worn as a wedding band or for everyday wear.
  • The first ring has a frosted finish and is inset with a beautiful diamond.

  •  This ring also has a frosted finish and is inset with a black diamond. This ring is suitable for both men and women.
  •  Finally, my latest design has a grove running horizontally through the band. There are 8 sparkly diamonds set into the grove.

All three designs can be made in any size and from 18ct yellow or white gold. Please feel free to contact me if you are interested in any of my designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...